There could be some reasons why your calls are not being logged automatically on an Android phone.
First, make sure you have set your call logging mode to automatic.
Check your Office Hours settings (calls taking place outside of office hours are discarded) and Unlogged Activities tab.
If your previous calls show up in the Unlogged Activities tab on automatic call logging mode, there are 3 possible reasons:
- The numbers you call are not correct, comparing to Salesforce. For instance, on Salesforce, contact X has phone numbers of 012345678. However, you called 087654321 instead.
- No matches: this happens when Salestrail cannot match the phone number to a contact / lead on Salesforce. In this case, you can add a new contact / lead to log the phone call to. See instructions here.
- Multiple matches: this happens when a phone number belongs to more than one contact / lead. You can either clean up the duplication on Salesforce, then come back to Salestrail to log the call OR tap on the call and choose which contact/lead you want to log the call.
- If you reinstall Salestrail, make sure you've Enabled Calls and have a small notification saying "Salestrail is running in the background".
- If you own a Xiaomi OR Vivo OR Oppo, you must grant Salestrail Autostart permission. See instructions here.
- Check that your battery optimization is off for Salestrail: the most usual path is going to Apps > Salestrail > Battery optimization.