Users of Salestrail Call Tracking to Dashboard has all necessary call data on the Dashboard and it is such a tremendous help in productivity management. However, to make the most out of the data, you should fully understand what each data means.
First and foremost, before we got to the data, here're some basic things about the Dashboard layout.
- Dashboard (on the sidebar) displays your data and your teammates' data if they share it with you.
- Team (on the sidebar) takes you to your team's view - where you can see your team(s) and send invitations.
- The time frame determines activities from what period you are looking at.
Now, let's get to business 😎!
Note: your dashboard should bloom with numbers, unlike this example we're using here, of course 😁
- Total Calls: the total amount of calls that you've made or received (ever since you start using Salestrail) that we track.
- Total Duration: how much time are those calls altogether.
- Outbound Calls: the number of calls you make.
- Inbound Calls: the number of calls you receive.
- Answered Calls: the number of calls you pick up.
- Unique Numbers Called: the number of phone numbers you call.
- Avg. Outbound Duration: the average amount of time you spend on making calls.
- Avg. Inbound Duration: the average amount of time you spend on receiving calls.
- Activity Trend: a chart showing the number of calls you make/receive and the trend (increase / decrease) of your call activity throughout the chosen period.
- Duration Trend: a chart showing the accumulated duration of every call and the trend (increase / decrease) of your call duration throughout the chosen period.
User Activity is where you can enjoy the most accurate and straightforward data and you (and your team members) have achieved. This is a brief yet informative overall view that helps you evaluate the productivity of yourself as well as the team.
That's it! I hope this article is helpful to you beginners ❤️